Frequently Asked Questions
- Meet full-time, part-time, and contract requirement needs face-to-face with career seekers in one location. Reduce the time, effort and cost of recruiting. Cutting down the time to fill jobs down to days, at a relatively low cost.
- Highlight career opportunities to motivated, engaged, and interested qualified candidates.
- Builds brand recognition for the Employer's business, and helps raise awareness of Employer's company in their industry.
- Access to the "hidden job" market. Thousands of qualified and motivated candidates visit these fairs are already working, but looking for a better career or are ready for a career change.
- Reach candidates who may not use traditional online career search methods to find their next career.
- A to Z logistical support: provided by our attentive team of experts at JobFairX.
JobFairX events run from 11AM to 2PM.
Exhibitors should register 14 days prior to the scheduled event date to take full advantage of the package offerings purchased including onsite and offsite company lists. JobFairX will make every reasonable attempt to accommodate Exhibitors who wish to register for an event after the registration deadline.
- Cancellation Policy: JobFairX does not offer refunds. If an Employer is unable to attend an event which they are registered for, the booth registration may be rolled over to the next event under the following conditions:
- Registration cancellations must be received a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the event. Cancellations made after this deadline will be subject to the "no show" policy. Cancellations will be accepted via phone, fax or e-mail, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- No Show Policy: Career Fair "no shows" forfeit their entire registration fee and materials, and are not eligible to roll the registration package over to another event. To avoid being considered a no show, please call and cancel before the 2 weeks advanced notice deadline. 'No shows' are not entitled to transfers or refunds at any time.
In order to secure prime location at an event, Employers must purchase a Gold Package. Each of these packages entitles the Employer to a reserved, premiere location within the venue. For all other packages, booth locations are first come, first serve on the day of the event. JFX will make every reasonable attempt to ensure that companies of the same industries are not placed side by side.
It is recommended that Employers start booth set up approximately 1 hour prior to the event start time.
Employers should not start breaking down their booths prior to the scheduled end time for the event.
Yes. Employers requesting additional chairs should notify JobFairX.
Any special needs required of the Employer should be directed to JobFairX by calling 702-269-1414. JFX reserves the right to remove from display any materials deemed unsuitable. Additionally, JFX reserves the right to reject or prohibit exhibits or exhibitors which the show considers objectionable or to relocate exhibits or exhibitors when, in JFX's opinion, such moves are necessary to maintain the character and/or good order of the event.
The Online Resume Database is a collection of resumes from all the career seekers who pre-registered to attend each event. 30 Day access to this database is included with the Silver or Gold Packages. Access may be added to any package for $495, or may be purchased separately for $995.
No. Parking is not included in the purchase price of the package. However, most venues do have an ample supply of free parking in the general area.
In the interest of exhibitor and seeker safety, events will be cancelled due to poor weather. Events are typically cancelled 24 hours in advance of the start time for the specific event. When a cancellation occurs, JobFairX calls and/or emails every contact listed for the booth registration. Career seekers are notified by email. JobFairX will determine whether it will reschedule the event or simply roll it into the next scheduled time for a given location.